Each adornment is created in my Colorado studio. Certain pieces are made to order. Please be sure to read the “creative process and shipping time” information for each of your purchased items. (This information is found at the top of each product’s description.) If the “creative process and shipping times” vary, all your items will ship in one package, when the order is complete.
If you need your order created sooner than the specified “creative process and shipping time”, please email email@example.com asap and note SHIPPING URGENT. I will do my best to make magic happen and accommodate your request! You will be informed if there are challenges to meeting your request.
Out of my Hands currently offers free shipping within the United States. International shipping is not available at this time.
Orders are typically mailed out within 2- 3 business days through USPS (Unless the “creative process and shipping time” information in each item’s description indicates additional time). All orders are sent with tracking, no signature required upon delivery. Make sure your shipping location is secure. We are not responsible for lost or stolen packages.
When your order is fulfilled, you will receive an email with a tracking number + order details. (Make sure to check your spam folder if you don’t see it in your inbox!) Tracking may take up to 24-48 hours to go live within the usps.com website.
Please keep in mind that USPS has been experiencing longer delivery times due to higher demands and your order may take longer to arrive than normal (especially during COVID-19 and peak holiday season).
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Returns and exchanges must be in their original, unworn condition, well-padded / well-packaged and postmarked to Out of My Hands within 7 days of your order being delivered to you. If your return is postmarked more than 7 days after your delivery date, we cannot return or exchange your piece.
(Example: Your package is delivered to you on Monday, May 1st. If you would like to return/exchange it, your return package must be postmarked (shipped) by that Sunday, May 7th, back to Out of My Hands.)
- To start your return/exchange, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you the required form for returns/exchanges.
- Customers are responsible for return shipping fees.
- All orders sent in for a refund within the valid return timeframe will be refunded minus a $7.50 handling and service fee.
- Orders that meet the stated requirements herein are eligible for one return/exchange only and after that point are not eligible for a refund or exchange.
- Out of My Hands recommends you ship your package with insurance and use a trackable shipping method. Please ship returns/exchanges to:
Out of My Hands
PO Box 200194
Denver, Colorado 80220
- Refunds are processed within ten (10) business days after receipt of package. Refunds will be made in the original form of payment. Different banking institutions may take longer to apply/reflect the refund to your original form of payment.
- We are not responsible for lost or stolen packages.
- There are no returns or exchanges on sale (reduced price) items, altered items or commissioned pieces.
30 Day Repair Policy covers circumstances where your piece breaks without force being applied to it. The repair must be postmarked no more than 30 days from your delivery date. We will repair the piece free of charge if all components are available. If any components are missing, you will be charged for the replacement components. Some components may be irreplaceable.
Please email email@example.com with a picture of the piece to evaluate your circumstance. Each repair needs to be evaluated twice – first with the photograph that is emailed and once again when we physically receive the piece. We cannot fully determine what kind of repair technique will be used until we have the physical piece.
We cannot repair plated pieces. We cannot re-plate plated pieces.
We cannot cover “ooops” moments, such as: a child tugging at a chain and breaking it; or dropping a piece on a tile floor, resulting in cracking or chipping a stone.
Shipping the package back to Out of my Hands for repairs will be the responsibility of the customer. Do not mail repairs until the first evaluation is complete. Once we have received your e-mailed image and have evaluated it, please mail the piece to:
Out of My Hands
PO Box 200194
Denver, Colorado 80220
Repairs on broken chains will most likely require wire wrapping. In some instances, the wire wrapping will show. In other cases, a jump ring will be used. These options will be discussed while evaluating your piece (if applicable).
CARING FOR YOUR JEWELRY
Everyone has a different chemical balance within their body which affects how various metals wear on your skin. We don’t offer re-plating on our pieces.
Out of my Hands Jewelry is handmade. Chemicals in soaps, perfumes, oils, hair dye, lotions, etc. can be hard on plated jewelry and may speed up the aging process. If you’re aware of a high acidity level in your body, we recommend shopping sterling silver, as acidity breaks down plating at a faster rate. Here are additional helpful hints:
- Remove rings when washing your hands or doing the dishes
- Avoid showering, swimming or working out in your jewels.
- When not wearing your pieces, store them in an air-tight box /jewelry bag to keep them from dust &
- Take jewelry off when you’re sleeping.
- Invest in a polishing cloth to clean your jewels every month or two (do not polish plated jewelry).
- Do not put pieces in your mouth.